Monday 10 April 2006

Two versaries

Monday 9 April 2007

-Anniversary:

Good, there it is, I’m 31.

That depresses me a bit, to tell the truth. I have the feeling of having lost my youth, of having wasted it. I would have liked to have made the decision earlier to have the operation. I would have liked to have started to believe in my future a bit sooner… These thought make me a little sad. But I console myself by saying it’s never too late to set my life back on path. And then this year I had a wonderful birthday present: my father sang “Happy Birthday” to me over the phone. I believe it’s the first time that I’ve heard him sing, and he sang for me. For me alone. That gave me great, great pleasure.

-Month-iversary:

Something else to celebrate: that’s now a month and one day since I stopped smoking! Hey, hey, hey!!! I am soooooooooo proud of myself.

Next post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forethoughts, afterthoughts, any thoughts. Tell me.

Please try the alternative comment form if you're having trouble commenting.
(Thanks to John from Make Nothing Online for the work around.)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin