Wednesday 27 December 2006

Off we go again

This afternoon we leave England and go back to our house in France and yet again I am, well, less than enthusiastic. We have been doing this shuttling back and forth for almost two years and I still find it difficult, and I don't know why.

I'll be back in England, on my own, for a week in February and then we'll return for the next two month stint in mid March. Perhaps the two-month intervals are too short for me, or perhaps I've become too set in my ways. We've been seven years in this house in England, the longest uninterrupted period anywhere in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forethoughts, afterthoughts, any thoughts. Tell me.

Please try the alternative comment form if you're having trouble commenting.
(Thanks to John from Make Nothing Online for the work around.)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin