Sunday 24 June 2007

Procrastination

Today I was going to translate a load of comments from Papillon's blog (I don't know why I find them so difficult, but I do) and I had quite a number of apparently sensible posts composed in my head , not to mention transforming our little terrace garden into Villandry in miniature.


I did manage to trim the hedge but still don't understand how I consistently fail to achieve straight lines and sharp corners. Everything I do is rounded and fluffy. Everything in Villandry looks as though it has been done with a ruler, compass and set square.


So then we decided to barbecue the sardines we had bought. Excellent, and the cat enjoyed the one that dropped on the ground as a suitable reward for protecting us from wild lizards.


Then suddenly it was 6:00 pm and people were coming round for drinks, and then suddenly it was 9:00 pm and we were admiring the sunset.




Now it is 11:00 pm. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forethoughts, afterthoughts, any thoughts. Tell me.

Please try the alternative comment form if you're having trouble commenting.
(Thanks to John from Make Nothing Online for the work around.)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin