Monday 26 November 2007

Interesting searches

One thing I've often seen in other blogs, is a list of amusing and weird searches which have brought people to the blog. I've never been able to do that, because most of mine are very predictable. Very rarely has there been one which makes me wonder what on earth they were looking for, and how they ended up here.

Today is no exception. Unsurprisingly a Google search for Protecting Futures brought someone to Tampax and Always - for whose benefit?. What was interesting though was that the ISP was that of an advertising agency. It became more interesting when someone from Procter and Gamble did the same search an hour later, and after another hour came a public relations company, again on the same search. The advertising agency is now back again.

I do find that interesting, and I know, I should get out more. I've been told that many times.

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!! getting out more is highly overrated, don't you think? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entirely agree kreativemix!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. just their PR/legal dept's making sure nothing derogatory has been said.
    j

    ReplyDelete
  4. They test SEM (Search Engine Marketing). Which is a new "Science" within marketing.

    ReplyDelete

Forethoughts, afterthoughts, any thoughts. Tell me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin