I thought I would accept this tag because of course it would be really quite simple. Six things? Easy peasy. Hmmm.
- Link to the person that tagged you (YSTL of Webs of Significance)
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
So here are my offerings
- I seem to have spent most of my life fighting against the small daily superstitions which my family observed. Some of them appear to be founded in good sense - not walking under ladders. But where on earth did having to make sure you don't see the new moon through glass come from?
So I was dismayed to find myself dismayed when I spotted the new moon in one of my photos taken at 11:30 in the morning!
I don't really like eating fruit so I have a struggle to keep up my 5 portions of fruit and vegetables a day. I've a feeling it's just laziness that I can't be bothered to prepare it. It's usually so messy. I'm fine with vegetables.
I don't like feeling cold. So many people say that they would rather cold, sunny weather than warm and wet. Give me warm and wet any day.
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Unless something miraculous happens I will never have received a Valentine from anyone other than my sons. Ahhh, poor me. I'm not too troubled by it though because I have some sympathy with the notion that it is all artificial hype.
Of the ten different places I have lived since I married, not many compared to others I know, my favourite was the last one, a country cottage, thatched, backing on to bluebell woods. It was a wonderful place to have children and, while I know it's no longer suitable for us, I did love it. My heart is still there.
And finally, I'm not the avid reader I used to be. Once I used to read two books a week on average but these days it's much, much less. I blame the computer, and also that I try to read in French more often, and that's painfully slow.
So now for people to tag.
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to do the same! But no offense will be taken if you don't.