Eight random things about me:
- I like a cup of tea first thing in the morning but apart from that it belongs in the afternoon. Coffee is my morning drink, decaffeinated these days.
- I remember my childhood in Africa fairly clearly and would love to go back some day.
- I lived for three years in Paris, in the 90s. I knew I wouldn't be able to work there and looked forward to a three year holiday. I didn't enjoy it for very long - life seemed aimless, so I found myself some non-paying work to do, but still leaving time to explore.
- I have always had a tendency to confuse the number 5 with the number 7.
- I am using automatic numbering in this post so I now can't cheat in the way I intended :) Bums.
- I am mildly addicted to Cryptograms these days. My games addictions vary over time. It used to be a Daily Jigsaw but I've moved on.
- Nearly there. I have two sons, one 1,000+ km (650 miles) away and the other 5,000 km (3,000 miles). Thank heaven for modern communications.
- This is the last time I allow myself to be tagged in this way :)