Saturday 24 November 2012

Sea wall progress


They have put up fences for protection along the length of the sea defences works.  It makes it remarkably difficult to take photos of what's going on.  Possibly that's the intention.


Sometimes you can manage to get a shot through the gaps, sometimes you can't.  This is supposed to show the wavy sea wall I thought we were getting but as far as I can see at the moment, this is the full extent of the waves.  The rest looks remarkably straight.



Whenever they start to manoeuvre the sections of wall into place...



...a little crowd gathers.  We are easily entertained in this part of the world.  Or maybe they're just queuing for their jellied eels.
 


Often, this is all that's going on.  It's all too much excitement for some.

3 comments:

  1. "Oh I do like to be beside the seaside!"

    Preferably when I can see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. There's no pleasing some people. Look hard and you'll catch a glimpse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caught a glimpse!
    If I take my glasses off I get a similar view, blurred!

    ReplyDelete

Forethoughts, afterthoughts, any thoughts. Tell me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin