Friday 4 January 2008

Another pause

We have not long arrived in France for a break, only to find my mother's health has deteriorated rapidly since we left, so we need to return as soon as possible. I can't leave my sister shouldering all the responsibility.

I have one or two posts ready, but apart from those it may well be a while before I return, depending on how I find things when I'm back in England. Although sometimes I find it's good to have a diversion from what is going on around me. It must be displacement activity I suppose.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your mother. And yes, blogging can be good displacement activity. In any event, take care and stay well -- mentally and physically -- yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great delicious. Where are the mussels though....steaming on my plate with some pomme frites?

    Do you ever write about life in Africa?

    Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your mother's health problems. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Forethoughts, afterthoughts, any thoughts. Tell me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin