Sunday 18 February 2007

PhotoHunter: Antique

I have only today found PhotoHunter so I have had to produce this without any preparation. I'll try to keep at least one step ahead in future!

1893

This is a photo of the oldest dated object I could find.

When we moved into this house we found all sorts of things, including a small box with letters, driving licences, hunting permits and several of these religious booklets. In the main they date from the time of World War II. I feel they belong to the house, and not to us, but I'd like to find a way of preserving/displaying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forethoughts, afterthoughts, any thoughts. Tell me.

Please try the alternative comment form if you're having trouble commenting.
(Thanks to John from Make Nothing Online for the work around.)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin