Friday 2 March 2007

Papillon's blog

Papillon posted again on her blog, which I translated very rapidly last night before I disappear off for the weekend. The new ones start here but I have linked them together so that they follow on from each other.

There may well be another soon because her doctor's appointment is this morning - she will be well on her way if she hasn't already arrived. What is making it all the more poignant for me is that she is going to the hospital in a town where I lived for three years.

If you want to read all of Papillon's story of how she was circumcised as a child of four, and her subsequent decision to have the mutilation, as she called it, reversed, you should start with the introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forethoughts, afterthoughts, any thoughts. Tell me.

Please try the alternative comment form if you're having trouble commenting.
(Thanks to John from Make Nothing Online for the work around.)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin