Tuesday 26 August 2008

Spare my blushes


Hot on the heels of the earlier award from Solomon, here is an equally appreciated compliment from Ettarose. I am embarrassed but delighted to be considered a friend of someone who has such great and totally different blogs as Edge of Sanity and The Voices. They will both bring tears to your eyes - the first with laughter, the second with sorrow.

Because I've so recently done a similar award, I find myself at a loss when thinking of passing it on. It's impossible to choose. I'd like each and every one of my blog friends to have one. So consider it yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forethoughts, afterthoughts, any thoughts. Tell me.

Please try the alternative comment form if you're having trouble commenting.
(Thanks to John from Make Nothing Online for the work around.)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin