Friday 26 June 2009

Another thank you


Sage, of Wise Herb's Random Jottings (and also of Wise Herb's Recipes) has very kindly awarded me a Best Follower award.  I really haven't been good recently about getting around to visiting people as I should, so I'm slightly embarrassed to be accepting.

The rules for this award are:
1. Put this award on your blog.
2. Invite 10 people to take this award.
3. Don't forget to link back to the person who gave you this award.
4. Let them know that they have received this award.
5. Share the love to those who get this award.

So I have to invite 10 people to take the award.  I invite anyone of you who is reading this to take it, because you are all such good followers.  Thank you all.

2 comments:

Forethoughts, afterthoughts, any thoughts. Tell me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin