To you who arrive at this blog,
To you who have followed this road before me,
To you who have had the operation,
I would like to ask you:
- Did you feel bad after the operation?
- Was your family aware that you were going to have the operation? Did you speak to them about it?
- Did you have the feeling of having arrived at the end of the road? Did you put your operation behind you?
- What changed in the way that you perceived yourself after the operation?
- Did you feel more radiant? What exactly does that mean for you?
- Have your relationships with men changed? And your relationships with women?
- Has the operation had an impact on your libido? What I’m saying is, do you want to make love more?
- Is making love really different after the operation compared with before?
- Have you been disappointed by any aspects of the operation? I mean, have you any wishes which haven’t been fulfilled by the operation?
Thank you very much in advance for your answers and I wish you a very pleasant path through life.